Monday, May 14, 2007


The Bird
I just got out the shower and was drying myself with a towel when I heard a bird chirping. My gut reaction was to check this bird out and get a snapshot. With the spike of adrenalin, I rushed down the stairs armed with my camera and stepped out to the backyard. I crouched down low like a lion ready to take its prey and moved closer to my subject, the bird. I knew I had to move closer due my lens limited focal lenght before the subject takes a flight or fight reaction. So I took s series of shots......all of them crappy! hahaha but hey the experience was well worth it.
I'm not an ornithologist but my closest guess as to the identification of this avian friend is American Robin. You are free to agree or disagree.......check it out here>>
Try wildlife photography with just your underpants on and see what you come up with!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha
frustration ko rin yan
18-55 gamit mo same ng range kitlens ko?

buy ka na kasi ng at least 300m reach

ganyan talaga photography, gastos!

btw, i will link you up :)

DatuPanot said...

tutubi,

the 300mm is on my wishlist and it's really hard to save up some money for it. hahaha maraming lata at bote pa akong iipunin!

dp

SeƱor Enrique said...

Not an easy subject to shoot but you did a good job!

DatuPanot said...

uncooperative subject to say the least! thanks, eric!

Anonymous said...

You taking a picture of a bird in your underpants... now, that's a photo! :)

DatuPanot said...

that bird is camera shy, toe! hahaha